Enjoyed our last complimentary breakkie at the yoga barn quickly followed by a tough yoga class that had my hamstrings shaking so much half way through the class that I was too scared to put my bottom against the glass as instructed in case my neighbouring yogis thought there was an earthquake!
I couldn't help ask this man if I could take a photo of him as he walked past our room at the yoga barn, ladder in one hand, tiny chicks in the other!
Sera relaxing at the yoga barn!
Now checked in to Alam Terrace awaiting the arrival of our boys late tonight. We were a little worried that Alam Terrace wasn't well known by the taxi drivers but our driver managed to deliver us here and it's down a little path flanked on one side by rice fields and ducks and is quite luxurious.
No comments:
Post a Comment